Translate


Search Yoleh's Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Vernetta Lopez's Interview With Life!

I read Vernetta Lopez's interview in the February 16th issue of Life! and found it to be very refreshing.

I grew up watching the family sitcom "Living Under One Roof" in which she acted as Moses Lim's daughter Denise. Who could forget the time that slowly passed away each week watching this favourite sitcom which lasted for a 3 year run?



I liked not just her acting on TV sitcoms but also her style and personality she displays as a radio DJ (I can't remember which station did she DJed on years ago but now shes currently a DJ at Class 95 FM.)

In the interview, she spoke about life after divorce (she was formerly married to Mark Richmond), her current plans and also on what she does daily.

In my opinion, Vernetta Lopez is a woman of class, so keep rocking on.



(C) 2006,2007,2008,2009 Absolutely Daniel Yoleh.

No comments:

Archive