Translate


Search Yoleh's Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Totally, Absolutely Yes!

One thing I'd love to say Yes to is... chocolates! I bought a box of donuts (again) from Donut Empire (which is way much more reliable and YUMMY than other brands I've bought in the past) at Hougang Mall. I simply crave adore their chocolate-filled donuts with chocolate covered crusts, woo!

What are some other things that I'd love to say Yes to in no order of importance:
1.) Reading "delicious" books from "genres" such as include Home and Furniture, Information Technology, Self Improvement, Paranormal, Inspirational, Comics and Technology. (Most importantly, I gain a sense of pleasure from having to go down rows and rows of books in the Library to look for that one book. Lol!)

2.) Coffee / Makan sessions with my khakis. Even though I meet only around once or twice every two months, I value the time spent with them where we would chat over coffee or food. What can be better than eating and chatting at the same time? My favourite joints include: Ya Kun Kaya Toast at Compass Point, Delifrance at Hougang Mall (which sadly no longer exists), the unknown Western food stall at Hougang Central and Cafe Cartel.

3.) MapleStory.... YES! You read it right, call it a childish game or whatsoever, I simply don't care! Lol. Yes, MapleStory. I've been playing the game since February 2006 till now (Wow, 3 years.) Amazing. I'm a slow leveller in the game, having taken 3 years to level my main character from a noobie to a level 130 Bishop. (Thanks Vex for helping me to level my Bishop to 131!) I enjoy the game simply because when I am bored and have nothing to do, I can turn to MapleStory.

(C) 2006,2007,2008,2009 Absolutely Daniel Yoleh.

No comments:

Archive