Translate


Search Yoleh's Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

Guess How Yoleh Spent Valentine's Day?

I pampered myself by buying two fabulous items from Popular @ Heartland Mall. Popular is indeed a household brand, a big favourite with parents (and me of course!). I always drop by the joint once or twice a week to see what good stuff I can get.

Below are the pictures of the two fabulous items I bought for myself, lol.

First up: A Valentine's Gift Book Plus CD


Secondly, a cool orange themed Pencil Case!


Even though I am reminded that I am single and yes, I'm desperately available. But, I still prefer spending time, money and energy on myself thank you very much :)

I vow, V-Day 2010 won't be another day to remind me of this loneliness craziness, I'll be hoping to date some of my khakis for a meal if they are still single like me. Lol.

(C) 2006,2007,2008,2009 Absolutely Daniel Yoleh.

No comments:

Archive